YEARLY MAIN SPONSOR SPECSAVERS DONEGAL TOWN AND LETTERKENNY
Specsavers Donegal Town and Letterkenny are proud to sponsor the Donegal Weather Channel. Since we opened the Letterkenny store in 2001 and the Donegal Town store in 2016 we have learnt if there's one thing Donegal people like to see coming it's the weather! To book an eye examination or free hearing consultation in Donegal Town call 0749742686 Letterkenny call 074 9167040 or visit specsavers.ie.
The Voodoo Venue Letterkenny, has been named, BEST LIVE MUSIC VENUE IN ULSTER, by IMRO (Irish Music Right's Organisation), 2011, 2014 & 2016. Home to Aidy's Bar, Voodoo Lounge, The Downtown Bar, Voodoo Vintage, Voodoo Club and House Wine Bar & Taproom. Voodoo Vintage and House Wine Bar & Taproom are a must visit, for the our more mature customer, with 19th century themed surroundings. You can enjoy, table service and music, to set the most incredible night out. House Wine Bar & Taproom, is also, Letterkenny's only dedicated wine, cocktail and craft beer bar. Aidy's Bar, The Downtown Bar and Voodoo Lounge have a more traditonal Irish feel. We have regular live music in the Lounge, as well as all big sporting event's, available on 8 of our 52" HD, TV screen's. We also have lot's of exciting act's in Voodoo club, ranging from local to international act's, covering many genre's.
Modern, stylish, exclusive, yet fun, the new look is still one of the most closely guarded secrets of the year!
Wait there’s more; not only have you two floors to party but you have 6 rooms and 9 bars to choose from. Not impressed with all that, well let’s take a sneaky look at some of the highlights of each room.
Located on the 1st Floor the ‘LIVE Experience’ is the heart & hub of the Pulse venue. With a fun, industrial and alternative look this venue has unique spaces suitable for a variety of events and occasions. With 3 striking bars and a funky mix of industrial style, this is where you want to be for the ultimate ‘LIVE Experience’ special event.
Hold onto your hats!…the new ‘Living Room’ is set to become one of the best lifestyle late bars ever seen. Themed to ensure a relaxing atmosphere where you can chat, dance and sip cocktails all night long. Part dance club, part hipster social scene only the legendary will be seen in the ‘Living Room’.
Our event planners will create a complete experience for any occasion, carefully tailored to exceed the needs and expectations of your whole party in our ‘Reserve Lounge’, just off the main club.
Located at the heart of Pulse Venue you will find ‘The Secret Garden’. Tucked away from the hustle and noise this is the perfect venue to escape the norms of everyday life. ‘The Secret Garden’ offers the tranquillity to relax while sipping one of our delectable cocktails. Sit back and enjoy a wine with friends on the timber decking outdoor area or enjoy a private occasion for a more intimate experience.
Our ‘Pizza Shack’ is one of Pulse Venues best kept secrets. Hidden away within ‘The Secret Garden’, you can be sure of escaping from your everyday doldrums by enjoying a pizza and beer among its whimsical décor.
ADVANCE CLAIM SOLUTIONS
Advance Claim Solutions are Experienced and Certified Insurance Claim Management Professionals in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
a comprehensive claims service to individual home and business owners that have suffered a loss. We inspect, prepare and submit a claim on your behalf to your insurance company.
We engage with their representatives to negotiate the full entitlement under the terms of your insurance policy.
Whether your loss is for Fire damage insurance, Smoke damage, Flood or water damage, Storm damage, Theft or burglary, Burst Pipe insurance claims, Oil leak insurance claims, Business Interruption insurance claims or other perils, our experienced team of qualified Insurance Loss Assessors are here to help.
We provide a nationwide insurance claims service throughout the Island of Ireland including Fermanagh, Tyrone, Cavan, Monaghan, Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo, Meath and Dublin areas with an aim to provide a site visit within 24 hours of notification. Advance Claim Solutions is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Returning for 2018 with a new theme and features. This truly unique event books out very quickly every year.
Avoid disappointment by choosing your date below and secure your family’s place at this extraordinary Christmas experience!
• Board the Santa Express at the station and enjoy an enchanting train ride through Oakfield’s magnificent woodlands to meet Santa and his special helpers. Enjoy a trip on a real train (not a tractor!), on 4.5km of narrow gauge railway via thousands of lights, installations and decorations.
• A professional photographer will be on hand to capture this precious family moment and prints will be available to purchase.
• All the boys and girls who have been good this year will receive special gifts from Santa.
• Hop back on the train to Buffers, Oakfield’s beautiful restaurant, where you may dine from our delicious festive menu, making sure to post your Christmas letter to Santa in the Post Box.
• Lots of festive activities, entertainments and seasonal refreshments will be available in Buffers, making it an event not to be missed. Visit the elf workshop, have a look around our new themed installation and have fun with the elves in the gardens.
• It is essential, when travelling on the Santa Express, that all passengers remain seated at all times, no matter how excited! All children must be well supervised by a parent or guardian, whom throughout the experience, have full responsibility for their children.
Child Admission €18 – includes train ride, meeting with Father Christmas and a gift.
Adult Admission €15 – includes train ride, meeting with Father Christmas and a hot drink.
Infant Admission €10 – includes train ride, meeting with Father Christmas and a gift.
Tickets may be presented for scanning by printing or by having available on your mobile phone. Tickets will be in PDF format and will be attached to an email sent after booking. Therefore it is important to enter your email address correctly during the booking process.
If you wish to book for a GROUP OF 28+ please call us for the best available rates, or if you require WHEELCHAIR ACCESS, please book your tickets by calling our Reservations Hotline on 00353 (0) 74 9173068. This line will be open Mon-Fri from 9am to 4pm only. Any other special information can be included on the online booking system under ‘Special Requirements’.
What to bring and wear
• This is an outdoor event.
• Please ensure you have sufficient warm and waterproof clothing, especially for the children.
• There may be some queuing outside whilst waiting to see Santa.
• Children’s prams and buggies will not be allowed on the train due to lack of space but can be left securely in the buggy park at the Station.
• Toilet and baby changing facilities are available at the Piazza.
Advertise with Donegal Weather Channel
The running of Donegal Weather Channel relies on advertising each month and to keep the weather service running it would not be possible with out it.
Donegal Weather Channel reaches between 100 thousand to 250 thousand per week minimum on Facebook. During storm Ophelia and similar events we had a reached of between 6-8 million. The Donegal Weather Channel Website monthly has between 100,000 to 150,000 page reads.
We can also cater to your individual needs to suit your business
Our advertising works well for all types of businesses and is cheaper than print advertising per person reached.
All advertisements feature on our website www.donegalweatherchannel.ie and also our facebook pages depending on the package you decide to go with.
We look forward to hearing from you to see what we can do for your business today.
You can contact us at email@example.com or phone +353879077822 .
You can also check out our sister page at the Irish Weather Channel on Facebook